Wednesday, March 21, 2007

The waiting begins...

** This picture was taken at the Old Captiva House on Captiva Island - the same place we had our wedding reception **

Well...we delivered the final documents to FACS yesterday and now we wait for our home-study to be conducted. When we first met with our adoption recruitment worker she was optimistic our home-study could be squeezed in and completed before the training courses begin in April – I guess we just have to be patient and wait for the phone call to set up our home-study…..

As we wait (we've been warned there's a lot of waiting to get used to!) I have been filling my "spare" time searching for the perfect stroller - I have my eye on the Bugaboo and the 3-wheelers are nice looking too...I guess we need to go test drive some strollers!

Good night!
Love, Janet

No comments: